The Pie Hut News

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The government is out to kill the small business..........

So now that I will no longer be able to sell retail anymore, due to the governments many little regulations that cost alot of money. They nickle and dime you to death until you can no longer afford all the changes and stupid little things that make no difference in the end. For example: THE LABELS....I have everything on my labels but the format has to be a specific way. and you need a very expensive program, a printer, and the special paper, CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. That would mean if I were to do that I would be charging alot of money for my pies. and no one wants to pay the extra just for a stupid layout of the label...and a three sink station and not a two sink station....and on and on and on. so in to order to get my pies now you'll have to call me or see me at one of the many festivals that I will be doing this year

Thanks to Schinkels both here and in Chatham for selling my pies for me and for their loyality and to all the customers that bought my pies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home